Looking for a breaky that’s packed with hormone-regulating, skin-glowing, plant-based protein, minerals + antioxidants, such as calcium, iron, magnesium + manganese, B complex vitamins, folate, zinc + phosphorus, fibre-packed & anti-inflammatory healthy fats? HERE IT IS!
Prep your steel cut oats in advance & a bowl this delicious can be ready in minutes! I topped it with plum, chia, flax seeds + Brazil nuts, pumpkin seeds + hazelnuts for an added dose of healthy fats, selenium + protein!
The secret ingredient to the dreamiest oats you ever did see? HOMEMADE HEMP MILK! It takes just a minute to make & it’s so nutritious! Click here for the recipe.
- 1/3 cup cooked steel cut oats
- 1/4 cup homemade hemp milk
- 1/2 tsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp. flaxseed (always ground!)
- 2 raw Brazil nuts
- 4 raw hazelnuts
- A few pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 plum, sliced
- Drizzle of yacon syrup
- Add the oats + hemp milk to a small skillet & heat over medium heat. Stir occasionally to make sure the oats don’t stick.
- Cook until all liquid is absorbed & oats are creamy.
- Remove from the heat, stir, add toppings & enjoy!!