Who didn’t love PB+J as a kid, right?!
I know I did. And I’m talking the Kraft PEANUT BUTTER, okay?
I guess my PB choices have become a little healthier these days & my breakfast choices as well! I hear oats mimic that delicious PB+J flavour with a perfectly creamy texture & tons of yummy topping to make this a hearty + perfect way to start the day!
I amped it up with LYNQ fruit + veggie powder for an added dose of vitamins + minerals. It’s flavourless + contains no added sweeteners or sugars so it blends into just about anything from water to oats to smoothies to chia pudding to baked or raw treats & you’d never even know it was there! I’ve been loving it during my workouts & incorporated into recipes like these. It’s also a great way to boost your kids’ meals & make sure they’re getting in enough fruit + veggies (but keep giving them the real thing too!!! Good habits are easier to adopt when you start em young!). You can purchase it from their website & use my promo code: KELLY20 for an extra 20% off at checkout!
- 1/3 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup filtered water
- 1/2 tbsp. organic peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp. homemade jam or added sugar free jam
- 1/2 tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp. LYNQ fruit + veggie powder
- TOPPINGS: Banana, coconut + organic unsweetened dried blueberries + Ceylon cinnamon
- The night before, add all the ingredients to a glass container + mix until combined. Don’t worry if it’s a bit liquid – it thickens overnight, HENCE OVERNIGHT OATS.
- In the morning, remove from the fridge.
- Gently mix & top with desired toppings. Enjoy!