Loaded with anti-inflammatory skin glowing berries, sweet potato for good carbs, fibre, vitamin C, thick texture + to cut back on sugar, psyllium husks for gut health, protein for post workout recovery, camu camu for more vitamin C, a splash of yacon syrup for pre-biotic fibre to nourish healthy bacteria in my gut + natural sweetness & almond milk for vitamin E, healthy fats + tons of vitamins & minerals, this smoothie is a POWERHOUSE, not to mention it’s creamy, delicious, thick + satisfying!
Sweet potato, like cauliflower, zucchini & broccoli, is a great addition to smoothies to create a thick & creamy texture & to cut back on sugar content, all while boosting fibre, vitamin C, antioxidant & mineral content.
- 1/2 cup sea buckthorn berries (or any other berry)
- 1/4 cup boiled then frozen sweet potato
- 2 tbsp. psyllium husks
- 1 scoop Botanica Health perfect protein (vanilla)
- 1 tbsp. camu camu berry powder
- Splash of yacon syrup
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2/3 cup water
- TOPPINGS: Raw cacao nibs, bee pollen + Ceylon cinnamon
- Add the ingredients to your blender & blend until smooth & creamy.
- Top with desired toppings & enjoy!