These cauliflower chunks… dipped into guac or Dijon mustard… OHMAHGAWD. PARTAY in my mouth! They legit taste like spicy curly fries!!!!!
Cauliflower is one of those veggies that’s iffy for some! A lot of people have trouble digesting raw cauli + other veggies from the cruciferous fam due to their fibre content, in the form of cellulose. The way to prevent that & to still be able to get these nutritious veggies into your diet is to cook, steam, roast or boil them. Doing so helps them more digestible.
This cauliflower is just the right amount of smoky + spiced up, roasted then broiled to perfection & super simple + easy to make!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1-2 tsp. smoked paprika (depending how spicy you like it)
- 1/4 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt + black pepper to taste
- A few pinches cayenne pepper
- 2 shallots, diced
- Preheat oven to 400F & line a baking sheet with parchment or aluminum foil.
- Add the cauliflower to a bowl, season & toss.
- Roast for 10 minutes then broil on high for 4-5 minutes to get it crispy!