Homemade jam has been a thing in my books for over a year now! It’s so easy + simple to make, requires just a few ingredients & it’s so much healthier!
It contains no added sugar, preservatives or additives & it’s a great way to use up any overripe fruit! Customize it based on what you’ve got on hand or use frozen fruit if you prefer!
Here are some of my older homemade jam recipes… but don’t be fooled! They’re oldies but VERY VERY VERY GOODIES!
- Homemade Cinnamon Ginger Plum Jam a.k.a. Jammin’ Out With My Jam Out!
- Homemade Sugar-Free Cherry & Peach Vanilla Cinnamon Jam a.k.a. THIS IS TOTALLY MY JAM!
- Refined Sugar-Free Chunky Peach & Strawberry Vanilla Jam a.k.a. This Jam Is SO MY JAM, You Catch My Drift?
- Kelly’s Clean-Eating Refined Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free & Vegan Vanilla Cinnamon Mixed Berry Jam a.k.a. It-Don’t-Get-Better-Than-This-Oh-&-Wait-Why-Do-I-Already-See-The-Bottom-Of-My-Jar-OOPSIE!
Mangoes + berries are a recipe for an antioxidant, vitamin C & fibre rich powerhouse! They’re great for boosting immunity, keeping skin looking radiant + bright, boosting collagen production & promoting healthy digestion + gut health.
All you need is fruit, lemon, vanilla + cinnamon & you can have your own sugar-free homemade jam in under 20 minutes!
- 1 cup ripe mango
- 1/3 cup blackberries or blueberries
- 2/3 cup strawberries
- 1 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- Juice from one lemon
- Add the fruit & other ingredients to a small skillet. Combine with a spatula.
- Heat the skillet over medium-high heat & stir consistently to make sure the fruit doesn’t stick or burn. Lower heat to medium-low & let simmer for about 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool so it can thicken up a bit more & enjoy!
- Once it’s completely cooled off, store it in an airtight container & refrigerate. I find it stays freshest in an airtight jar or glass container. I get mine at the dollar store but you can also use Pyrex glass containers.