Nope, I didn’t forget about these! Okay… maybe I did! But they were so delicious that I just had to share the recipe with you guys!
If you’re wondering how you can get more veggies into your diet, here’s an easy way. Simple, delicious, full of flavour, nutritious & so versatile… you simply cannot go wrong!
Dijon is my favourite substitute for mayo in my kitchen & I use it on just about everything! Believe it or not, it actually has some health benefits too!
- 1 head broccoli
- 20-25 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 package white mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup ginger rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- Sea salt + black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. raw Dijon mustard
- Avocado oil cooking spray
- Add the veggies + seasonings to a large skillet & spray with avocado oil spray.
- Heat the skillet over medium-high heat & sauté, stirring every now & then, until veggies are cooked through, shallots are translucent & they smell delicious!