Who doesn’t love strawberry shortcake, right?! What if I told you you could have a close dupe for breaky that’s healthy, satisfying, full of vitamin C, antioxidants, fibre, protein + energizing enough to power you through your morning like the energizer bunny?! Here it is!
This breaky is so creamy + comforting, it could pass as dessert! 😍 Follow my recipe to a T or make it your own by switching up the berries, sweeteners or superfood powders
INGREDIENTS (for a double batch):
- 2/3 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2/3 cup + 1 tbsp. homemade almond milk
- 1/3 cup strawberries
- 1/2-1 tbsp. pure organic maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. organic açai powder
- 1 tbsp. Hemp hearts
- Add all the ingredients to a glass container & gently mix until combined.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, remove from the fridge, add toppings & enjoy!