Here’s a really easy plant-based dinner you can whip up in minutes & that’ll remind you of a taco or burrito stuffed until it explodes, but without the tortilla or shell!
It’s full of antioxidants, fibre, protein, good carbs + as always, some healthy anti-inflammatory fats from the avocado! I don’t use a dressing because I legit mix it all up to create a plant-based mish-mash rainbow in my bowl! You can be certain it doesn’t look this pretty once I mix it… but the flavour. OHMAHGAWD!!!
- 1/2 cup my sautéed garlic rapini (or use your choice of fresh or sautéed greens) (recipe for the rapini is on my feed)
- 2 tbsp. organic salsa
- 1/4 cup no-salt added black beans
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- Prep the rapini or other sautéed greens of choice.
- Prep the other bowl ingredients.
- Use the greens as your base & then top with the rest of the ingredients.