If you’re from my hood, you know all about the lemon garlic rapini from Grinder. I mea, who doesn’t! It’s literally my all-time fave dish. In this recipe, I tried to mimic it & let me tell ya, I did a pretty good job!
Rapini is an amazing source of antioxidants, fibre, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, zinc + also contains some omega fatty acids, which fight inflammation all over the body! It helps boost bone strength, regulates hormones, manage blood pressure + maintain proper electrolyte balance in the body.
- 1 bunch of rapini, boiled
- Sea salt + black pepper to taste
- Splash of apple cider vinegar
- Juice from one lemon
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Cut the ends off the rapini & add it to a pot of boiling water. Boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the rapini from the heat, drain & add to a large skillet with the apple cider, sea salt, black pepper & garlic.
- Sauté over medium-high heat for about 5-7 minutes, until it shrinks in size, wilts + turns a lighter green. Garlic should be fragrant!
- Remove from the heat, let cool slightly + juice a lemon over it. Toss gently!