If I had to describe today’s lunch in a few words, it’d be FRESH TO DEATH. No, but seriously, this salad was BOMB. Just the right mix of greens & fruit for natural sweetness & of course, cheesy flavour from nutritional yeast + raw almonds for healthy fats + crunch!
This is a great lunch idea to make on a hot summer day at home but also super easy to take on the go! You can also add chicken, salmon, tempeh, tofu, eggs or avocado to make it heartier!
- 1 endive
- 1/2 tbsp. raw unsalted almonds
- 4-5 strawberries
- 1 Medjool date (pitted + diced)
- Handful fresh spinach (chopped)
- Handful pink radish micro greens
- 1/2 small shallot, sliced
- 1/2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup wine vinegar or red wine vinegar or balsamic
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt + black pepper to taste
TO MAKE: Add the salad ingredients to a bowl, season with the dressing ingredients, toss to coat, top with more nutritional yeast & enjoy!