I’m so excited to share my FAVE PRODUCT for the month of July! This Derma E Vitamin E cream is absolutely amazing!
- It hydrates & moisturizes the skin more than a lot of pricier products I’ve used in the past & also protects the skin, fights free radical damage + boosts the skin’s ability to renew itself + kill off dead skin cells.
- Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin so it also protects the skin’s fatty acids, helps control + balance oil production, preserves skin’s moisture barrier + replenishes moisture loss.
- For the past 2 months, I’ve been using this cream at night before bed & sometimes, I layer on Egyptian Magic as an overnight mask if I feel my skin needs even more moisture + if I’m feeling a breakout coming on.
- I love that this cream absorbs so quickly & doesn’t leave an oily film. My skin feels hydrated & nourished without feeling greasy & for me, that’s a win-win!
- You can also use it all over your body if you suffer from dry or flaky skin!
- The cream isn’t only amazing in terms of its effects but it’s also vegan, paraben, cruelty, sulfate, mineral oil, lanoli, gluten + GMO FREE!
- And the ingredients? Think things like safflower oil, avocado, sesame, sunflower, vitamin B5, vitamin A, aloe + allantoin! You can imagine why my skin feels SO glowy & nourished these days!
- If you’re looking for a new moisturizer, I highly recommend picking this one up, whether your skin is dry or not… we can all benefit from a little more vitamin E, antioxidants + freshly hydrated + moisturized skin! It’s affordable + easy to find in most health food stores! I’ve also been trying out a lot of other products by the same brand & so far, none have disappointed!
P.S. did you know that the combination of vitamin C + E support each other’s antioxidants function?! Vitamin E requires regeneration after it “heals” free radical damage, which is why the vitamin C helps to restore the antioxidant function of the vitamin E so it can continue fighting tissue + cell damage! Always try to combine your vitamin E with a vitamin C serum or oil!