Ever hear the expression “it doesn’t end?!”
Well, that basically sums up my relationship with ROASTED VEGGIES.
These ginger & cayenne spiced roasted veggies are loaded with coconut vinegar + apple cider for a fermented PARTAY in yo’ mouth full of beneficial enzymes, B complex vitamins, gut healing anti-inflammatory properties & tons of healthy bacteria.
I honestly don’t think there’s anything anyone could do to help me get over my obsession with roasted veggies… PLUS, let’s be honest, they’re so nutritious, why would I even want to!
Here’s how to whip up this simple deliciousness!
- 40 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 heads broccoli
- 1/4 cup coconut vinegar
- 1/4 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 heaping tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Place the veggies in a large mixing bowl & season with dressing ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Preheat the oven to 400F & line a baking sheet with parchment or aluminum foil.
- Place the veggies on the baking sheet & bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Once roasted, broil on high for 2-3 minutes, but watch them closely!
- Remove from the oven & ENJOY! 🙂