When you can’t choose between a banana split + oatmeal, have both… here’s a super easy, wholesome, satisfying + delicious breaky or brunch! It’s vegan, gluten, nut + refined sugar free!
- 1/3 cup cooked steel cut oats (mine were already meal-prepped + refrigerated but you can also prep them on the spot according to package directions)
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk of choice
- 1 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- TOPPINGS: Chia + ground flaxseed, bee pollen, berries + pure organic vanilla extract to sweeten
- If your oats were meal-prepped, add the oats & milk to a small skillet & heat over medium heat. Break the oats apart with a spatula & stir until liquid is absorbed & oats are creamy.
- Otherwise, prep your oats on the spot.
- Once the oats are creamy, remove the skillet from the heat & add the banana & cinnamon.
- Mash the banana & stir it in with the oats & cinnamon.
- Remove from the heat, stir, top with desired toppings & enjoy!