If you’ve ever tried my “chewiest almond flour cookies” (recipe here) & you fell as in love with them as I did, you’ll definitely love these! They’re an EVEN easier version, super airy, fluffy, soft & chewy & they have an added dose of vitamin C + antioxidants from goji berries & fibre + potassium from banana!
They contain no added sugar, refined or natural & they’re grain, dairy, gluten & egg free! and… THEY BASICALLY TASTE LIKE A MOIST + NUTTY BANANA BREAD IN COOKIE FORM!
If you haven’t noticed, I have a recent obsession with goji berries so I’ve been incorporating them into lots of my recipes from baked treats to energy balls to smoothies & breaky bowls! You can feel free to replace them with chocolate chips, raisins, cacao nibs or shredded coconut if you prefer! Also, if you’re not a fan of coconut butter, you can replace it with any nut or seed butter of your choice!
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 3 tbsp. organic dried goji berries
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl & mix until a batter is formed.
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the batter into 12 cookies, place them on the baking sheet & flatten them with your fingers or the back of a fork.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until tops are crumbly + browned.
- Remove from the oven & let cool for a few minutes to firm up a bit more.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container & refrigerate.