You only need a few simple ingredients to whip up this perfect side dish, add-in for bowls or salads or snack dipped in pesto or hummus (try my homemade black bean hummus… heavenly!!).
Sweet potatoes are an amazing source of vitamin C, antioxidants, fibre & good carbs, especially if you’re transitioning over to a more plant-based diet! They’re filling & a great way to bulk up your meals & ensure you’re getting enough of what your body needs to feel fuelled up + full of energy!
- 2 organic sweet potatoes, skin on + cut into cubes
- 2-3 tsp. avocado oil
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- Himalayan sea salt + black pepper to taste
- Cut up your sweet potatoes & add them to a bowl. Season the potatoes with the other ingredients & toss to coat.
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the potatoes on the baking sheet & roast for 45-50 minutes until skin is crispy & potatoes are roasted + cooked through.
- Broil on high for 2-3 minutes to get them perfectly crisp but watch closely so they don’t burn!