Fennel is probably one of the most natural ways to relieve bloating & other common digestive health issues. It contains volatile oils that are anti-inflammatory & keep things passing smoothly through the digestive tract, if y’all know what I mean!
Combine this anti-bloat veggie with carrots for antioxidants + vitamin C, red onion for crunch + added flavour & tons of savoury spices, citrusy lemon & apple cider vinegar & you’ve got a HELLA COMBO!
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced lengthwise
- 15-18 carrots, halved & sliced lengthwise
- 2 onions, sliced into rounds
- 1/3 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Juice from one lemon
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Celtic sea salt + black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 410F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the veggies, spices & seasonings to a large mixing bowl & toss to coat.
- Place the veggies on the parchment-lined baking sheet & roast for 25 minutes or until veggies are browned & crispy on the outside.