Here’s a super easy dinner idea you can whip up in 10 minutes! It’s creamy, delicious, satisfying, high in protein, fibre & tons of vitamins & minerals, antioxidant-rich, gluten-free, vegan & cheesy without the cheese!
I used Tolerant Foods black bean pasta, made with JUST ONE, yes, JUST ONE, ingredient; black bean flour! It’s full of plant-based protein, fibre & good carbs & a great swap for regular pasta that I really find resembles the texture of real deal pasta!
To make the vegan sauce, I used my homemade cashew cream & spiced it up with nutritional yeast for cheesy flavour, garlic, sea salt, black pepper, Italian seasoning & I threw in some fresh cilantro & cherry tomatoes for crunch & veggies!
- 1/2 cup black bean pasta (or any other pasta of your choice)
- 2 tbsp. vegan cashew cream (Greek yogurt or sour cream work too)
- 1 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1-2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- Sea salt & black pepper
- 7-8 halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, basil or parsley or a mix of them
- A few splashes apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning or other dried herbs of choice
- Boil your pasta according to package directions.
- Once the pasta is boiled, drain it & add it back to the skillet.
- Add 2 tbsp. vegan cashew cream,, nutritional yeast, fresh garlic, sea salt + black pepper, cherry tomatoes, all-purpose or Italian seasoning & a splash of apple cider vinegar.
- Heat the skillet over medium heat to combine the sauce ingredients with the pasta for about 2 minutes.
- Then, remove it from the heat + top with more nutritional yeast & fresh cilantro.
- ENJOY! 🙂