These vegan + gluten-free chocolate chip quinoa cookies are life-changing. Seriously. You want the most scrumptious little chocolatey babes of deliciousness? HERE THEY ARE!
Scrumptiously crumbly, full of coconut flavour, made with cooked quinoa + oat flour, full of fibre, plant protein, good carbs + LOADS of chocolate, you’ll want to double your batch! DON’T BLAME ME IF YOU DON’T & IF THEY’RE GONE BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN GET YOUR HANDS ON THEM! You’ll fool EVERYONE with these babes. Not like you need to, TBH, but nobody will ever believe you when you share that they’re made with quinoa!!!
- 1 cup cooked organic quinoa
- 1 1/4 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flower syrup
- 1/2 cup organic unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 flax eggs (mix 2 tbsp. ground flaxseed with 6 tbsp. water OR replace with 2 eggs if you prefer)
- 2 tsp. pure organi vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking powdere
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add all the ingredients, except the vegan chocolate chips, to a large mixing bowl & mix until combined.
- Once the batter is uniform, add the chocolate chips & fold them in gently.
- Place the bowl in the fridge for about 15-30 minutes to allow the batter to firm up a bit.
- Drop the cookies onto a lined baking sheet using a cookie scoop or tablespoon.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until tops are browned & crumbly.
- Let the cookies cool off for a bit to firm up fully.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.