It’s no secret that I LOVE smoothies! This one’s dosed up with antioxidants + tons of vitamin C! The star of the show in this baby is CAMU CAMU powder: a South American super fruit with tons of health benefits!
- It contains more vitamin C than any other food! Just 1.5 tsp. rings you in at 1390% RDV!
- Boosts immunity due to high antioxidants content
- Amazing for the skin
- Helps balance mood
- Supports optimal function of the nervous system
- Anti-viral + fights germs
The rest of the ingredients are quite simple but all super nutritious (because DUH… have you met me?!). This smoothie is definitely green but you hardly taste it because of all the citrusy deliciousness!
- 1/3 cup homemade cashew milk
- 2/3 cup filtered water
- 1/2 tbsp. Camu Camu berry powder
- 1 orange, peeled
- Huge handful spinach
- 1 tbsp. organic dried unsweetened goji berries
- 1 tbsp. hemp hearts
- 2 chunks frozen or fresh kiwi
- Topping: Granolust mocha chocolate crunch granola
- Add the ingredients to your blender & blend until combined.
- Pour into a glass & top with granola!