You babes asked, so I deliver!
These ALMOND FLOUR PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE DOUGH BALLS will change your life. I’m not even exaggerating (for once!)
They make for the perfect afternoon pick me up because they’re high in protein, healthy fats + fibre! Plus… they taste exactly like cookie dough. No joke. The texture is fluffy, crumbly & crunchy (thanks to the almonds) but the insides… moist, chewy, decadent & chocolatey!
Wondering if you can eat them?! Of course you can! They’re vegan, gluten + grain free, refined sugar-free, low sugar + low carb & possibly nut-free! My favourite nut-free alternatives to almond & peanut butter are pumpkin seed, hemp nut or sunflower seed butter.
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- or swap the nut butters for one of the nut-free alternatives mentioned above
- 2 tbsp. coconut flower syrup
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. hemp hearts
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup raw cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup raw almonds, crumbled
- Simply add all the ingredients to a bowl & mix until combined. There should be no flour leftover & the mixture should hold together.
- If it’s too moist, add some more almond flour by the tbsp.
- Use a tbsp. to portion & scoop out the batter & place on a plate.
- Refrigerate or freeze until you’re ready to devour them!