Have a really busy day or somewhere to be in between meals & want to stay on track with healthy eating, not get HANGRY & not get take-out?! Get home. Make a smoothie. Take it to go! Simple as that.
The great thing about smoothies is that you can blend up just about anything & pack them with ALL THE GOODS. They’re a great way to make sure you’re getting all your macros: carbs + fibre from fruit + veggies, protein from powders, green superfoods, nuts or seeds, healthy fats from nut butters, coconut, seeds, homemade nut milks or avocados & tons of vitamins, minerals + antioxidants!
Today, I’m on the go so this is the COCONUT PEACH PROTEIN SHAKE I whipped up after my workout before leaving the house for a few hours!
- 3/4 cup frozen peach slices
- Huge handful or 2 mixed greens
- 1 tbsp. Botanica Health perfect protein (vanilla)
- 1/2 tbsp. chlorella
- 1/2 tbsp. ashwagandha
- 1/2 tbsp. shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup homemade cashew milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tsp. pumpkin seed butter
- TOPPINGS: Ceylon cinnamon + shredded coconut
- Add the ingredients to your blender & blend until creamy & smooth.
- Top with desired toppings, pour into your to-go mug & enjoy!