Am I the only weirdo who craves green smoothies?
Here’s a post-workout VERY-VERY GREEN VANILLA PROTEIN SHAKE topped with bee pollen + raw cacao nibs! It’s super easy & simple to make & contanis pretty simple ingredients (if you’re a health freak like I am & have every green powder in your pantry). But worry not babes, you
- 1 heaping handful fresh spinach
- 1 frozen kiwi, sliced
- 4 chunks watermelon
- 1 wheatgrass shot (frozen)
- 1/2 tbsp. moringa
- 1/2 tbsp. chlorella
- 1 tbsp. vegan vanilla sprouted protein
- 1/3 cup homemade cashew milk
- 2/3 cup filtered water
- 1 tsp. raw pecan butter
- Splash of pure organic vanilla extract
- 1 dropper full Milk thistle, burdock + rosemary liver supplement
- TOPPINGS: Bee pollen + raw organic cacao nibs
- Add the ingredients to your blender & blend until combined.
- Top with cacao nibs + bee pollen.