These scrumptious little cookie bites are the definition of brain food!! They’re FULL of coconut, medium chain triglycerides (otherwise known as MCTs & healthy fats), real vanilla flavour, plant-based protein made from grains + seeds rich in minerals like iron, magnesium & zinc & tons of fibre to keep you full!
Basically, you can’t go wrong with these for so many reasons, the top one being, they taste like the most scrumptious little chewy no-bake chocolate chip cookies with NOTHING bad!
- 2 scoops anilla sprouted vegan protein
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. pure organic vanilla OR 1 pure vanilla bean, seeded
- 2 tbsp.raw coconut butter
- 1 tbsp. Bulletproof Brain Octane oil
- 3 tbsp. organic coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk OR 1/4 cup water & 1/4 cup almond milk
- TOPPINGS: Raw cacao nibs to press into the tops OR vegan chocolate chips or chunks
- Add the ingredients to a mixing bowl & mix until combined. The batter should hold together when pressed between your fingers or stuffed into a measuring spoon or cookie scoop. I scooped it out with a 1 tbsp. measuring spoon.
- Scoop the batter into balls of your desired size & place on a plate.
- Press the cacao nibs gently into the tops of the balls.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to firm up or devour STAT!