I’m sure you all know that chocolate + orange are a super yummy combo! And if you don’t know, these oats will do you justice! The bitterness of the raw cacao + cacao nibs blends so well with the natural sweet citrusy flavour of the orange… it’s BEYOND!
Oranges are an amazing source of vitamin C… so amazing that just ONE ORANGE will ring you in at 130% of your recommended daily value! They’re also full of fibre, great for kidney health + bone strength, boost digestion, fight viral infections, boost collagen production, regulate blood pressure naturally + boost skin & oral health!
I topped these babies with some of my faves: raspberries, cacao nibs, bee pollen + shredded coconut! If you make them, let me know how you customize them in the comments!
- 1/3 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup filtered water
- 2 tbsp. homemade vanilla cinnamon cashew milk
- 1/2 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 1 heaping tsp. raw cacao powder
- 3/4 orange, peeled + chopped
- TOPPINGS: 1/4 orange, peeled + chopped, shredded coconut, raw cacao nibs, bee pollen + raspberries
- The night before, add all the ingredients to a glass container & mix until combined.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, remove the oats from the fridge, add to a bowl & add toppings.