Okay! I’m convinced! Plant-based breakfasts definitely aren’t boring! I honestly didn’t know how I’d ever be okay with giving up Greek yogurt, but now that I’ve found so many delicious alternatives to it, I’m SOLD!
This breaky bowl doesn’t actually contain any oats but I prepped it the same way that I do overnight oatmeal! All you gotta do is cook the quinoa (bonus if you already meal prepped it), add a few ingredients, mix & refrigerate overnight then top it with your fave toppings come morning!
Quinoa is a great way to switch up your oatmeal game because it gets super rich, creamy & thick so it feels almost like a breakfast porridge! Not to mention, it’s one of the richest plant-based sources of protein & contains so many other energizing vitamins & minerals!
- 1/2 cup cooked organic quinoa
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. plant-based milk
- 1/2-1 tsp. manuka honey
- 1/4 banana, diced
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- TOPPINGS: Watermelon, hemp hearts, Ceylon cinnamon, organic goji berries & Nuttzo power fuel organic nut butter blend!
- The night before, add the quinoa, milk, manuka honey, banana & chia seeds to a glass container & mix until combined.
- In the morning, remove the quinoa oats from the fridge, plate & top with desired toppings.
- ENJOY! 🙂