Nothing screams summer like a fresh crispy crunchy salad loaded with all the goods! Today’s lunch was a heart of palm & avocado salad in a cheesy nutritional yeast apple cider dressing! I’m legit salivating at the description!! And I know you are too!
Nutritional yeast is one of my fave dressing ingredients because it does the perfect job at thickening dressings, while adding delicious cheesy + nutty flavour without the addition of thick processed sauces like mayo! Not to mention, it adds an amazing dose of B complex vitamins, beneficial enzymes, gut healing properties, plant protein & boosts energy!
- 2 heart of palm stalks, chopped
- 2 small cucumbers, sliced thinly
- Handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 avocado, in chunks
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. dried organic unsweetened blueberries
- 1 tsp. hemp hearts
- 1/2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. ginger rice vinegar
- Sea salt + black pepper
- 1 tsp. minced onion
- Juice from one fresh lemon
- Add the salad ingredients to a medium bowl & season with the dressing ingredients.
- Toss to coat & enjoy!