Who’s with me? Nothing screams summer like a deliciously fresh batch of roasted veggies!!
I always season my veggies really simply because I have a legit obsession with that charred roasted flavour (not to mention, with the veggies themselves!). I keep the sauces minimal & generally like to stick to vinegars, such as coconut, apple cider, red wine, white wine, white or regular balsamic vinegar, fresh lemon juice & sometimes, a little bit of Dijon & then I go nuts with the spices & nutritional yeast! Sometimes, I like to throw in some fresh minced garlic as well!
You can use this seasoning mix on any & all of your fave veggies, but I used Brussels sprouts, red & white onions & carrots.
- 30-35 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 small red onions, sliced
- 1 large white onion, sliced
- 10-12 carrots, sliced into rounds
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 1 tbsp. thyme
- 1 tbsp. minced onion
- Sea salt + black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup raw coconut vinegar
- Juice from one lemon
- Preheat your oven to 400F & line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Wash & clean your veggies & place them in a large bowl.
- Season the veggies with all the seasonings & toss to coat.
- Place the veggies on the baking sheet & bake for 25-28 minutes, until cooked through.
- Once roasted, broil on high for 2-3 minutes but watch them closely!