Crispy on the outside & perfectly caramelized + chewy on the inside, these banana chips will make you CRAZY (in the best way possible!).
Most store-bought banana chips contain added sugar & sometimes, even artificial colour or flavour. These crisps are made with just 4 ingredients: ripe banana, Ceylon cinnamon, Celtic sea salt + coconut oil! So they won’t cause crazy spikes & falls in blood sugar levels & they’ll provide you with a good dose of fibre, good carbs, natural sugar for energy, potassium & digestive health benefits!
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced into thin rounds
- Coconut oil cooking spray
- Ceylon cinnamon for drizzling
- Celtic sea salt for drizzling
- Preheat your oven to 400F & spray a baking sheet with coconut oil spray (I use Chosen Foods).
- Place the thin banana rounds on the baking sheet & spray lightly with coconut oil. Season with the cinnamon & a few pinches of sea salt.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, flip & bake again for 2-3 minutes, until both sides are crispy, browned & caramelized!