This smoothie is legit the definition of fibre + plant-based protein. Not only is it full of fruits + veggies, but I also added apple peel powder, which is tons richer in antioxidants + fibre than the apple itself! Just one tbsp. adds 4g of fibre to your recipe!
I also added chaga for energy + adrenal health, bee pollen for immunity + gut health, yacon for prebiotic fibre + Ceylon cinnamon to fight inflammation & boost the body’s ability to fight off infection.
This smoothie is thick, creamy, bursting with chocolate flavour, delicious & super energizing + nutritious!
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1 cucumber
- 1 scoop Iron Vegan Vegan chocolate sprouted protein
- 1 tbsp. Organic Traditions Apple peel powder
- 1 tsp. Chaga mushroom powder
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin seed butter
- 1 heaping tbsp. Bee pollen
- Splash of yacon syrup
- 1/2 cup homemade cashew milk
- 1/2 cup water
- Add the ingredients to your blender & blend until combined.
- Top with your fave toppings & enjoy! I used hemp hearts + Ceylon cinnamon!