Guys, I don’t know about you but I’m that girl with the crazy cookie dough obsession! I used to eat the Pillsbury dough fresh out the freezer & I’d have Dairy Queen cookie dough blizzards 4 times a week. With chocolate ice cream + extra cookie dough. No shame. Safe to say, those probably aren’t the healthiest habits. BUT, these oats are!
They’re delicious, creamy, rich, indulgent, chocolatey, so nutritious & COOKIE DOUGH REMINISCENT! You literally cannot go wrong with them! They’re so DELISH, even your kiddies will love ‘em!
- 1/3 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup homemade cashew milk
- 2 tbsp. chocolate sprouted protein powder
- 1.5 tbsp. filtered water or as needed to thin out
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract or maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp. crunchy almond butter or cashew butter
- 1/2-1 tbsp. raw cacao nibs
- TOPPINGS: Kiwi, hemp hearts + more cacao nibs
- The night before, add all the ingredients except the toppings to a container & mix until combined.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, remove from the fridge, top with your fave toppings & enjoy!