I don’t know about you guys but I can’t go a week without roasted veggies. I think it’s safe to say you all know that by now, right? These ones aren’t only roasted but they’re also bursting with smokey nutty flavour with a little touch of dried herbs for good measure!
- 1 large eggplant, sliced
- 1 package white or portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 tbsp. cumin
- 1 tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 1 2-3 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled + grated
- Juice from one lemon
- 1/4 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt + black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the sliced veggies to a large bowl, season & toss to coat.
- Place the veggies on the baking sheet & bake at 400F for 25 minutes.
- Once baked, broil for 2-3 minutes on high.
- Remove from the oven & enjoy!