Who’s with me? There’s nothing like getting home from a workout & having the time to whip up a delicious refuelling breaky like this one!
Buckwheat is an amazing way to get in tons of protein, good carbs, fibre & iron, not to mention it basically takes on the flavour of whatever you’re adding to it so it’s super versatile!
I threw frozen berries into the skillet to add natural sweetness, vitamin C + antioxidants with a splash of yacon syrup for some prebiotic fibre to nourish my healthy gut bacteria.
This breaky could be yours in just 15 minutes! What are you waiting for?!
- 1/3 cup buckwheat groats, cooked according to package directions (you can cook it with water or milk)
- 1 tsp. yacon syrup
- 1/2 cup mixed frozen berries
- Pinch sea salt
- TOPPINGS: Banana, berries, bee pollen, raw cashews & Ceylon cinnamon
- Cook your buckwheat according to package directions.
- When there are just a few minutes left before the buckwheat is ready, add the yacon syrup & frozen berries & stir to combine.
- Once the buckwheat is cooked, remove from the heat, add to bowl & top with desired toppings!