TBH, I’m gonna sound super snobby right now but smoked paprika is like ten times better than regular paprika. It really takes the recipe up a huge notch when it comes to flavour, especially when you add some garlic + citrus to the mix! That’s really all you need!
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 3/4 cup cauliflower
- 3/4 cup broccoli
- 8-10 carrots, sliced into rounds
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of one large lemon
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/3 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt + black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the veggies in a large bowl & season with the seasonings. Toss to coat.
- Place the veggies on the baking sheet & bake for 25-28 minutes.
- Once roasted, broil on high for 2-3 minutes but watch closely!