It’s always fun to have quick + easy cookie recipes on hand & this one is no exception! These cookies are crumbly on the outside, soft + chewy on the inside & full of chocolate chunk deliciousness!
They’re vegan, grain + gluten-free, contain no refined sugar, eggs or oil & are very low in sugar!
If I can give you one word of advice, or well, maybe two:
- MAKE THEM IF YOU KNOW WHAT’S GOOD FOR YOU.
- DOUBLE OR TRIPLE YOUR BATCH IF YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE TO SHARE THEM!!!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 3 tbsp. organic coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp. homemade hemp milk or other milk of choice
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 vegan dark chocolate bar, in chunks OR 1/3-1/2 cup vegan dark chocolate chips or chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with a silicone mat.
- Add all the batter ingredients to a bowl & mix until combined. You’ll want to get your hands in there to really mix well.
- If you find the batter too dry, simply add more milk 1 tbsp. at a time until desired texture is obtained.
- Roll the batter into 9-10 balls & place on the baking sheet. Flatten slightly. They won’t spread much during baking.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes until crumbly & cracked & chocolate is melted.