When you have a really busy day, it can be easy to forget to eat!
Here’s a really simple lunch idea that you can whip up in less than 5 minutes that’s guaranteed to hit the spot!
Simply top two slices of your favourite toast with hummus, arugula, kale or spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, some nuts or seeds of choice (I used raw sliced almonds) & drizzle with nutritional yeast & some sea salt!
How’s that for a healthy, delicious & simple lunch?
- 2 slices sprouted Ezekiel bread
- 1.5-2 tbsp. organic hummus
- Arugula, spinach or kale for topping
- 4-5 organic sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 tbsp. raw sliced almonds
- Nutritional yeast & sea salt to garnish
- Toast your bread.
- Top with the hummus & other toppings.
- Sprinkle with nutritional yeast & sea salt.
- Enjoy! 🙂