What if I told you you could make a healthier version of your fave chocolate hearts at home without refined sugar?!
This recipe is so simple & easy to make & absolutely DELISH!
These babes are perfect for curbing chocolate cravings & what’s great is that they’re already portioned out so you don’t risk overeating or binging!
- 2 of your fave vegan/dark/milk chocolate bars (up to you!), crumbled.
- The bars should be anywhere from 80-100g.
- 2 tbsp. pure organic maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- A few sprinkles of Himalayan pink salt
- Melt the chocolate using the double boiler method on your stovetop & then stir in the other ingredients until creamy & silky smooth.
- Alternatively, add all the ingredients to a medium bowl & microwave at 30-second increments until you’re able to mix it & the chocolate becomes smooth & creamy & combined with the rest of the ingredients.
- Fill the silicone moulds or ice cube trays with the chocolate & freeze for at least 2 hours or until firm to the touch. You can also freeze the mixture by lining a loaf pan with aluminum foil or parchment & then cut it later.
- Remove from the freezer, pop the chocolates out & enjoy! Keep them frozen until you’re ready to eat them!