I don’t think I need to tell you guys that these veggies are anti-inflammatory because if you know, you know! I love seasoning my veggies with anti-inflammatory sauces & spices because I basically add them to everything + anything, which means I put that “anti-inflammatory”on errthang!
I like to use 1-2 small onions in my roasted veggie batches to boost flavour & give the veggies a little kick!
Feel free to use this spice & seasoning blend for any veggies of your choice. I just used what I had left on hand in my fridge! Let’s be honest… I basically had every veggie in the book!
- 1 small head broccoli, florets only
- 7-8 carrots, sliced into rounds
- 2 small red onions, sliced into rounds
- 1 eggplant, cubed
- 2 bell peppers, cut into large cubes
- 20-30 Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- Juice from 2 lemons
- 15-20 dried lemongrass sprigs
- 1/3 cup organic apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Add the veggies & seasonings to a large mixing bowl & toss to coat.
- Preheat your oven to 400F & line a large baking sheet (or two) with parchment paper.
- Place the veggies on the baking sheet. Try not to pile them!
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until browned & cooked through.
- Broil on high for 2-3 minutes to get them crispy.