I have been super into salads lately! There’s something about that fresh crispy crunch that makes me DROOL in the summer!
Here’s my take on an Asian-inspired cabbage salad!
While veggies are great & all, I have to say it’s the coconut aminos that makes the salad! I can’t even remember the last time I used soy sauce! Coconut aminos entirely replaces it from flavour to consistency & is so much healthier! It’s full of amino acids, enzymes & contains 70% less sodium than soy alternatives. It’s great for heart health, digestion & promoting healthy blood pressure levels.
- 2 cups shredded green cabbag
- 1 small cucumber, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp. raw organic unsalted cashews
- 2 radishes, sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- TOPPING: Black sesame seeds
- Add all the salad ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Toss to combine.
- Season the veggies in the same bowl & toss to coat.
- Top with black sesame seeds & enjoy!!