This smoothie was so delicious that I just HAD TO share it with you! Let me explain how it came to life.
You guys know I’m all about eating healing & nutritious foods that fight inflammation in the body. The modern western diet is one of the main reasons so many of us suffer from chronic inflammation & disorders or diseases that are tied to it. Our diets are far too rich in saturated fats (omega 6), not rich enough in omega 3 & we consume an excessive amount of packaged, processed foods, refined grains + sugars & not enough of the simplest & most nutritious foods on the planet: FRUITS & VEGGIES!
This smoothie is not only absolutely thick, creamy, delicious & satisfying but it’s also an amazing way for you to get in a good dose of both fruits + veggies. Loaded with mango, spinach & cauliflower, not to mention so many other amazing superfoods rich in protein & healthy omega 3s, you can be sure there’s no inflammation to be had here!
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tbsp. psyllium husks
- 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla sprouted protein
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2/3 cup filtered water
- 1/2 tsp. pure organic vanilla
- TOPPING: Purely Elizabeth mango almond muesli + bee pollen
- Add the ingredients to your blender & blend until combined. The smoothie will be thick.
- To thin it out, add more water or almond milk.
- Top with your fave granola &/or bee pollen & enjoy!