If you guys have been following along for a while now, you know that when I meal prep on Sundays, I always like to prepare a dip or spread for the week to use as a topping for bowls, spread for bread or rice cakes or to add lemon or apple cider vinegar to create a dressing!
My dips & spreads usually contain a form of healthy fats because they’re often one of the main sources of fat in my meals!
This one’s loaded with avocado, so it’s full of fibre, antioxidants & anti-inflammatory omega fatty acids, which benefit the skin, gut, brain & heart. NOT TO MENTION, IT’S SO CREAMY, it hurts!!
Instead of using vegan mayo to thicken it, I used raw tahini + Dijon mustard. You can bet those two ingredients add way more flavour than mayo would, plus they are so much more nutritionally dense!
Here’s how to make it!
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. raw organic tahini
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug & blend until smooth, thick & creamy.
- Add more apple cider vinegar, lemon or water to thin it out if you like a thinner aioli.
- Store in an airtight container & refrigerate.