What if I told you that you could wake up to the creamiest & most delicious breakfast ready & waiting for you!? These oats take no more than 5 minutes to prepare, pack a heck of a nutritional punch, fibre, protein, antioxidants, vitamin C + healthy fats & they’re so yummy, you’ll crave more the second you devour your plate!
Dark tart cherries are an amazing source of natural melatonin, skin-glowing & immunity-boosting antioxidants & a great way to promote quick & easy muscle recovery & relieve symptoms of gout & joint pain.
The key to the creaminess in these babies is adding some almond cream (or Greek yogurt / vegan substitute). It helps thicken the oats & create that chunky scrumptious texture. If you want to make them even MORE creamy, you can add in some collagen or protein powder or any adaptogen powder of your choice.
- 1/3 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup homemade vanilla bean coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup dark tart cherries (frozen)
- 1 tbsp. homemade almond cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- TOPPINGS: Cacao nibs & banana
- OPTIONAL ADD-INS: Collagen or protein powder or adaptogens
- Add the oats & milk to a container of mason jar & cover with the rest of the ingredients.
- Seal the container & refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, stir the contents of the jar, place in a bowl, top with desired toppings & ENJOY!