Today’s batch of roasted veggies is loaded with all the dried herbs you can think of! I’m talking rosemary, oregano, parsley, thyme + fennel seeds!
The trick to that outer crisp is to broil them for a few minutes once they’re roasted!
Did you guys know that fennel seeds are a very effective natural remedy for relieving bloat + promoting healthy digestion? They contain volatile oils that help keep things smooth & flowing in the digestive tract & help relieve symptoms of indigestion? You can get them in capsule form if this is something you deal with regularly, but even better, you can also just take a teaspoon of straight up fennel seeds &/or add them to recipes.
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 pack white mushrooms
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 bell pepper
- 10-12 carrots
- 1/2 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Juice from 2 lemons
- 1 tbsp. dried thyme
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. dried rosemary
- 1/2 tbsp. fennel seeds
- Sea salt + black pepper to taste
- Add the veggies to a large bowl & season with the seasonings. Toss to coat.
- Preheat the oven to 400F & line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
- Roast for 25 minutes at 400F.
- Once roasted, broil on high for 2 minutes. Watch closely so they don’t burn!