I’ve been trying to incorporate wheatgrass shots into my life slowly but surely! I don’t take them everyday but I do it at least 3-4x a week when I remember or when I feel I need a little antioxidant + vitamin C kick or a good natural cleanse!
If you can’t do the shot straight because let’s be honest, it tastes GREEN AF, here’s a fun way to incorporate it where you’ll hardly even know it’s there!
Wheatgrass has so many benefits & is legit a healer because it contains all minerals known to man, vitamin A, B complex, C, E + K. It’s extremely rich in plant based protein, contains 17 amino acids & 70% chlorophyll, which detoxifies the liver, is an important blood builder, boosts immunity & maintains an alkaline environment in the body & is amazing for skin + gut health. It also reduces fatigue, stabilizes blood sugar, fights inflammation & naturally lowers cholesterol.
This smoothie is thick, rich, creamy, delicious, chocolatey, indulgent, satisfying, filling & makes for the perfect post-workout refuel & boost!
- 1 frozen wheatgrass shot
- 1 scoop Iron Vegan chocolate sprouted vegan protein
- 1/2 cup homemade hemp milk
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 tsp. bee pollen
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach
- 1 tsp. hazelnut butter
- TOPPING: Shredded organic unsweetened coconut + One Degree Organics cinnamon sprouted oat granola
- Add the ingredients to your blender & blend until silky smooth.
- Pour & top with desired toppings!