4-Ingredient Nutty & Seedy Granola Crumble a.k.a. When You Try To Make Bars, But You Get Crumble!
This granola crumble actually happened by accident. One of you challenged me to make easy & healthy on-the-go granola bars & y’all know I love a good challenge! But, it turned out that these bars actually ended up baking in a way that made them work better as a granola crumble for oats, Greek yogurt, almond or cashew cream or simply as something to snack on as is!
Here’s how I used it for breakfast with my homemade almond cream!
So what’s the deal with this crumble?
- Made with just 4 ingredients
- So easy & simple
- Minimal prep
- Paleo, vegan, dairy, gluten & refined sugar free
- Full of protein, healthy fats & good carbs
- Amazing as a crumble topping for Greek yogurt, almond cream, oats, or eaten as is!
- Made with real, wholesome food & so nutritious
- 1 cup of your fave mixed nuts & seeds
- 1/4 cup pure organic maple syrup
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats, slightly ground in your blender or food processor
- 1 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- OPTIONAL: 1/4 tsp. sea salt of your nuts are raw + unsalted
- Coconut oil cooking spray
- Add the ingredients to a large mixing bowl & toss to fully coat the oats & nuts in the syrup.
- Preheat your oven to 325F & spray a loaf pan with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Press the batter into the loaf pan making sure to fill the corners evenly.
- Bake at 325F for 28-30 minutes, until browned & crispy crumbly on top.
- Remove from the oven & let cool at room temperature.
- Once cooled, break it apart & store in an airtight container.