I’m TOTS not kidding when I say that nothing makes me happier than a bowl of fresh out the oven roasted veggies! These babies are seasoned with apple cider vinegar, lemon, garlic & tons of cumin!
They’re full of flavour, roasted to perfection, crispy, delicious & TBH, the batch will probably only last until the middle of the week.
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- 15-20 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 head cauliflower, florets only
- 1/3 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Juice of two large lemons
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 5 cloves garlic, minced OR 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 425F & line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. The foil helps get them extra crispy & browned on the outsides.
- Add the veggies to a large bowl & season with the rest of the ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Place the veggies on the baking sheet & try your best not to pile them too much.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 425F.
- Once baked, broil on high for 2 minutes but watch closely!
- ENJOY! 🙂