You guys voted & I’m delivering! In an effort to show you guys that eating healthy doesn’t have to be complicated or super time-consuming, every week, I’ll be making one 3-ingredient recipe & sharing it on my feed; sometimes, it’ll be savoury, others, it’ll be baked.
Here’s this week’s delicious concoction!
- If you like coconut, I got you.
- Almond butter? Yes sir.
- Maple? Hell yes.
- Maple SEA SALT? Oh baby.
These cookies are SO chewy, delicious, naturally sweet, nutritious, vegan, grain, gluten, oil, egg & refined sugar free! IMO, they’re even better after a couple hours in the fridge because the outsides firm up but the insides stay scrumptiously chewy!
You can change them up to your liking & swap the mix of nut butters to satisfy your tastebuds or make them nut-free.
- So versatile.
- So DELISH.
- So perfect.
- 1/2 cup raw coconut butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp. pure organic maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Add the ingredients to a mixing bowl & mix until combined & creamy.
- Preheat the oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Drop the batter onto the baking sheet & shape into cookies of your desired size. I made 9.
- Gently flatten the cookies with a fork making an X design.
- Bake for 10 minutes & remove from the oven. They’ll look slightly underdone but let them cool on the baking sheet until they’ve firmed up.
- Once cooled, store the cookies in an airtight container & refrigerate for optimal freshness & texture.