It’s no surprise that I ran out of roasted veggies AGAIN! I go through them like underwear, all jokes aside. LOL!
I’m seriously gonna become a roasted veggie at this point. I used Kozlik’s curry mustard & OHMAHGAWD. They are simple, easy, crispy, crunchy, roasted to perfection & so flavourful!
Don’t worry if you don’t have that mustard, I obvi give you guys an alternative to make it work! I’m a firm believer that there is ALWAYS a way to make it work in the kitch with just a bit of imagination & creativity! Eating healthy doesn’t have to be difficult & you can still enjoy all the foods & flavours you love most! Don’t believe me? TRY ME. TRY THESE. They’ll wow you so much, you’ll forget they’re veggies. Seriously.
- 3 small onions, sliced into rounds
- 8-10 carrots, sliced into rounds
- 1/2 eggplant, sliced
- 1/2 head cauliflower, just the florets
- 1 heaping tbsp. Kozlik’s curry mustard (or 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard + 1 tsp. curry powder)
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- Heat the oven to 420F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the veggies in a large bowl, season with the seasonings & toss to coat.
- Place the veggies on the baking sheet & bake for 25-30 minutes, until browned & crispy on the outside.