You know when you just gonna want something chocolatey & sweet but you don’t feel like baking up a storm? These cookies are the solution!
With just 3 ingredients & a touch of vanilla, they’re ready in under 20 minutes!
They’re soft, fudgy & chewy on the inside, firm & crusty on the outside, vegan, oil, gluten, grain, refined / added sugar free, naturally sweet, possibly nut free & customizable. You can throw in chocolate chips, cacao nibs or nuts / seeds to amp them up a bit or keep it simple! Either way, they’re ON FIRE.
- 3/4 cup mashed banana (about 2 small bananas, mashed)
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup almond butter (or any seed butter to make them nut free)
- 1/2 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the ingredients to a bowl, mix until combined & drop the batter onto the baking sheet. I made 8 medium cookies.
- Bake the cookies at 350 for 15-16 minutes, until the tops are baked & they lose their shine. Don’t worry if they’re a bit soft – they’ll firm up as they cool.
- If you have any (& you won’t), keep the leftovers refrigerated to preserve freshness & to keep outsides firm.