Here’s a super-energizing brain-boosting breaky to kickstart your digestive system with tons of fibre, boost energy with good quality protein & sprouted grains (good carbs) & keep you full & focused thanks to them healthy fats in the avocado, ghee & egg!
- 2 slices sesame ezekiel bread
- 1 small ripe avocado, mashed
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Sea salt, black pepper & chilli flakes
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbsp. Naked Coconuts coconut ghee
- Avocado oil cooking spray
- Sea salt & black pepper to season
- 1 banana, sliced
- Toast your bread.
- While your bread is toasting, spray a small skillet with avocado oil cooking spray & heat over medium-high heat.
- Once the skillet is hot, crack your egg gently & season with sea salt & pepper. Lower heat to medium & let cook for about 3 minutes, until edges are browned & begin to lift. If you want it less yolky, cook for about 5 minutes.
- Prepare the guac by mixing the avocado with the lemon & spices.
- Spread the coconut ghee on the toast, top with the guac & top one slice of toast with the egg.
- Slice your banana & enjoy!