As if you didn’t know I’d spend a small part of my Friday afternoon roasting a huge batch of roasted veggies. I mean, really, who are we kidding? You OBVI knew! I usually make at least two batches of roasted veggies per week. Yep, I know it’s a lot, but what can I say? ‘YO GIRL LOVES HER VEGGIES! I swear, I’m gonna become a roasted veggie one of these days!
Today, I went with carrots, broccoli, onion & Brussels but these simple seasonings will taste great on just about any veggie!
- 2 heads broccoli, florets only
- 2 white onions, sliced
- 5-7 carrots, peeled & cut into rounds
- 15-20 large Brussels sprouts
- Juice from 2 large lemons
- 1/4 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. dried thyme
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. minced onion
- Preheat the oven to 400F & like a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the veggies & seasonings to a large mixing bowl & toss to coat.
- Place the veggies on the baking sheet & bake for 25 minutes at 400F.
- Once roasted, broil on high for 2-3 minutes until veggies are crispy & browned.